Reklama: Producent bram przemysłowych, garażowych i rolet
Bramy przemysłowe firmy Mirola są dobrym uzupełnieniem rozwiązań technicznych przy budowie hal i obiektów przemysłowych oraz budynków użyteczności publicznej takich jak: hale produkcyjne, hale magazynowe, remizy strażackie, szpitale, warsztaty samochodowe itp.

Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Another week , another massive win for the undefeated Los Angeles Rams.
06-12-2018, 05:15
Another week , another massive win for the undefeated Los Angeles Rams.
Producent bram przemysłowych, garażowych i rolet

The Rams have now improved their record to 7-0, three http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/...ley-jersey of which came from divisional opponents. After the dominating performance, let’s revisit the matchups to watch and see how they fared:CB Marcus Peters vs WR Marquise GoodwinLast week’s matchup to watch:Marquise Goodwin was invisible all throughout the game with two catches for 24 yards coming in garbage time. Outside of that, the only targets I recall to Goodwin were an overthrown pass in the endzone when Troy Hill was in coverage and a Troy Hill interception. All in all, the Rams secondary did a fantastic job keeping the speedster in front of them.ILB’s Mark Barron/Cory Littleton vs TE George KittleLast week’s matchup to watch:Even though Barron and Littleton had fantastic days, it wasn’t because of their coverage against Kittle. Kittle had five receptions for 98 yards and a touchdown. Kittle proved to be a thorn in the Rams side but ultimately it was for naught as the Rams were simply too good everywhere else. Barron had a tremendous read on a screen with a great tackle, though he also had a missed tackle in a gap on a run early in the game that resulted in a big gain. As for Littleton, well, he continues to impress. One sack, another blocked punt, and a stuffed screen of his own later and we’re talking about how much of a steal Littleton is to this defense.DT Aaron Donald vs QB C.J. BeathardLast week’s matchup to watch:I thought I was going to be correct here with Donald racking up his third sack Authentic Aaron Donald Jersey , but I was wrong. Donald actually worked his way to a new career high of FOUR sacks in this game. He was simply unstoppable. Your 2017 defensive player of the year is now up to eight sacks on the season after doubling his season total today.Rams ILB’s vs FB Kyle JuszczykLast week’s matchup to watch:Juszczyk had one single carry for -4 yards on a tackle-for-loss from Aaron Donald. Not only that, but he only registered two receptions for 18 yards. The linebackers did a solid job limiting an underrated weapon for the 49ers’ offense. The front-seven as a whole did a spectacular job stuffing the run too.OG’s Rodger Saffold/Austin Blythe vs DT DeForest BucknerLast week’s matchup to watch:The dynamic duo (and all the offensive lineman for that matter) get a major win today in my books. Buckner is a dangerous interior pass rusher who has 4.5 sacks on the season and none of those came against the Rams today. The offensive line only allowed two sacks on the day and generally gave QB Jared Goff great pockets to operate from.WR Robert Woods vs CB Richard ShermanLast week’s matchup to watch:Well, Richard Sherman was inactive for this game so his presence can’t be analysed, but Woods had another terrific game as every time he was targeted he was typically uncovered. Outside of one drop near the flat for Woods, he had a great day registering five receptions for 78 yards and leading the Rams’ offense in both categories.The Rams once again found a way for all three phases of the team to chip in and contribute to the relatively simple win.The test will get harder as the Rams get one of the leagues best (read: best) quarterbacks in the league in Aaron Rodgers in week eight.Ndamukong Suh wants to crush Sam Bradford and the Cardinals’ QB thinks it’s great Ndamukong Suh - for many St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams fans - has always been the guy the Rams passed on in the 2010 NFL Draft. They instead opted to select Sam Bradford with the No. 1 overall pick. And for Suh, it’s not something he’s inclined to forget. Earlier in the offseason, Suh told the “Around the NFL” podcast that a matchup against Bradford is something he always circles on his calendar. And Suh intends on putting his money, which he’s made quite a bit of, where his mouth is. He wants to get to Bradford and take out a bit of the disappointment thats lingered for over eight years.Bradford, on the surface, doesn’t appear to be fazed by the talk. Earlier this week Womens Ndamukong Suh Jersey , the Cardinals’ QB was asked about Suh’s comments. He thinks it’s swell. Suh and Bradford have met three times since being drafted in 2010 and the Rams’ defensive tackle has sacked their former No. 1 overall pick twice. Suh has one interception in his career — picking off Sam Bradford on Oct. 10, 2010. The Cardinals’ offensive line is having to shuffle a few players around on Sunday. Andre Smith, the team’s starting right tackle, is out (elbow) and will be replaced by John Wetzel. This will be the second career start for rookie center Mason Cole.If there were ever a day to exact revenge, make a point, or whatever it is Suh is trying to accomplish, that day would be Sept. 16, 2018.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości