Reklama: Producent bram przemysłowych, garażowych i rolet
Bramy przemysłowe firmy Mirola są dobrym uzupełnieniem rozwiązań technicznych przy budowie hal i obiektów przemysłowych oraz budynków użyteczności publicznej takich jak: hale produkcyjne, hale magazynowe, remizy strażackie, szpitale, warsztaty samochodowe itp.

Odpowiedz 

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Bengals vs Dolphins: Madden simulation predicts a low-scoring game
06-11-2018, 04:37
Bengals vs Dolphins: Madden simulation predicts a low-scoring game
Producent bram przemysłowych, garażowych i rolet

The Bengals grinded out a tough win over the Falcons to take their record to 3-1 and maintain the lead in the division. The Bengals defense failed to show up though and that will be something that has to change if they want to be true contenders. A win against Miami will get the Bengals to 4-1 going into their first matchup with Pittsburgh.So Cincinnati Bengals Hoodie , how does Madden predict this game will play out? Let’s take to our Week 5 Bengals vs. Dolphins game simulation to find out.The Dolphins start off with the ball and are instantly able to find success with a first down pass to Danny Amendola. They easily march down the field into the redzone, however when they get there the Bengals defense locks up. The Dolphins settle for the field goal, starting the game 3-0.Dolphins first field goalAfter the field goal the Dolphins kick off and Alex Erickson fields it and attempts a return. A Dolphins player lays the boom on him causing him to fumble the football. The Dolphins recover the ball inside the 15 yard line. Luckily, the Bengals defense makes another stand and the Dolphins are forced to take another field goal, making the score 6-0.Dolphins second field goalThe Bengals receive the ball and are able to slowly march down the field. They get into a third-and-eight situation and Dalton is able to find C.J. Uzomah in the endzone; the Bengals take a first half lead, 7-6.C.J. Uzomah touchdownFor the rest of the half, neither team is able to get a drive going. The Bengals receive the ball to start the second half, but Andy Dalton throws an interception and the Dolphins quickly drive down the field and score on a long Kenyan Drake run. Ryan Tannehill runs in a two-point conversion to make it a 14-7 game Customized Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys , in Miami’s favor.Kenyan Drake touchdownNeither team is able to get a drive going for the rest of the third and most of the fourth quarters. However, with less than one minute left, the Bengals are driving trying to get back into the game. Unfortunately it’s not to be as Dalton and A.J. Green are unable to connect on fourth down. The Bengals fall to the Dolphins 14-7.Final ScoreBengals 2018 Madden predicton record: 2-2Final score and statsLet’s hope Cincinnati plays much better in real life on Sunday than they did in the Madden simulation.Bengals RB Joe Mixon could return from knee injury in Week 4 vs. Falcons, per report Bengals running back Joe Mixon is just eight days removed from knee surgery to repair a partially torn MCL and remove a particle in his knee, but he actually was trying to play in Cincinnati’s matchup with the Panthers in Carolina today. Mixon has been ruled out of the game, along with rookie center Billy Price.But, there’s a chance that Mixon plays when the Bengals take on the Falcons in Week 4. This, according to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora who says Mixon is “at least a possibility” to play when the Bengals travel to Atlanta next week.Mixon’s surgery was performed on the Saturday following the Bengals’ Week 2 Thursday Night Football win against the Ravens. His timeline to return was set at two to four weeks http://www.thebengalsfootballauthentic.c...-authentic , meaning he could return against the Falcons next week. But the Bengals would be wise to make sure he’s fully ready and not rushing back. It’s better that he misses another week than rushes back and jeopardizes his season.“It’s my call,” Mixon said earlier this week when asked when he’d return to the field. Mixon was on the zero-gravity treadmill on Thursday and said he feels great. “Doing some striders and getting in a little conditioning.”Mixon was on the rehab field on Friday during practice and looks to be moving around pretty well following surgery. His hopes remain high and while he could return next week against the Falcons, it’s more likely he makes his return to the field in Week 5 against the Dolphins. The Bengals then play the Steelers in Week 6.While Mixon is out, Giovani Bernard will serve as his replacement with rookie Mark Walton helping out and the newly-signed Thomas Rawls potentially making his Bengals debut, too.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Odwiedź stronę użytkownika Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika
Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz 

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości